Lash Assistant Eyeliner Adhesive
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Klepki Assistant Eyeliner Adhesive is truly the perfect assistant to your eyelash regime.
Formulated to be gentle but also extremely long-wearing, our Eyeliner Adhesive will be an absolute game-changer for all makeup lovers - whether you’ve been applying lashes for as long as you can remember or if you’ve never even *held* false lashes, our Eyeliner Adhesive makes application magical.
Available in both Black and White/Clear.
Black can be worn as your primary liner, feel free to wing it out or use it sparingly. It is extremely pigmented and long-wearing - say goodbye to smudged liner. 100% waterproof, windproof, “omg-I-rubbed-my-eyes-and-I-forgot-I-had-eyeliner-on” proof.
The White/Clear can be used when you don’t want eyeliner but want lashes. Alternatively, if you have coloured liner you can use the clear liner on top as your adhesive.
The White/Clear option is also great if you have an unsteady hand or don’t feel confident with black liner.
How to use The Assistant Eyeliner Adhesive:
- Apply 2 coats of the Assistant Eyeliner Adhesive allowing the first coat to dry ever so slightly - about 15-20 seconds.
- Apply your lashes! The glue will continue to dry down to a semi-matte, non-sticky finish over a couple of minutes.
- That’s it! To remover your Assistant Eyeliner Adhesive, use a makeup remover that removes waterproof makeup. If your coats were a little thick, simply apply a makeup remover pad to the eye for a few moments and wipe away.
Q: Can I use The Assistant Eyeliner Adhesive with any lashes or just Klepki Lashes?
A: You can use absolutely ANY false lashes with the Assistant Eyeliner Adhesive, they do not need to be anything special or brand new.
Q: How do I remove the eyeliner?
A: We recommend using a waterproof makeup remover on a cotton pad. If you’re having trouble removing your eyeliner, apply the makeup remover soaked pad to the eyeliner for a few seconds to help dissolve the eyeliner.
You can also use any oil-based makeup remover/skin safe oils to remove the eyeliner.
Q: Can I use this as my normal eyeliner? ie: winged liner?
A: Yes! Absolutely. You can use this eyeliner in any way.
- Suitable for most skin types
- Long-wearing, fast-drying formula
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- Dries down matte - semi-matte
Aqua/Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, CI77266, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN | MADE IN PRC